Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do they say it's bad to shampoo ur hair everyday?

I shower everyday and recently my sister said that it's bad to shampoo ur hair cause the shampoo dos something to it. My hair is getting a little dry is there something I can use to make it better.Why do they say it's bad to shampoo ur hair everyday?
Its true, technically you arent suppose to wash your hair everyday because it strips out your hairs natural oils..BUT, like me i have dark hair that gets oily at the end of the day so i have to wash it everyday to keep it from looking dirty. My hair is healthy so i dont think its that big of a deal.Why do they say it's bad to shampoo ur hair everyday?
It takes out the natural oils your hair produces .


To keep it from getting dry, use Herbal Essence, ';long term relationship';. It's a creamy conditioner for dry/split/damaged hair . You can use this after your shower in damp or dry hair . From root to tips.


http://www.harpersbazaar.com/media/cm/ha鈥?/a>





Works great !


hope this helps (:


-Katiee
Try:


John Frieda Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner they have Blond/Brown/Red choose your hair color... That should work out fine trust me on this !!!!





Also try Garnier Fructis products for everyday use..
It strips your hair of its natural oils! The oils that protect your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment