Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do I use Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditoner everyday or just 2 times a week?

I have color-treated blonde hair.Do I use Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditoner everyday or just 2 times a week?
Dont use purple shampoo more than twice a week. Once a week is more than enough to eliminate brassiness, and red tones in blonde hair. When your done with your shimmer lights try the Davines Alchemic Shampoo and Conditioner in Silver, it is by far the best ';purple shampoo '; on the market. Shimmer lights doesnt even compare. To purchase visit www.kristybeauty.com (free shipping on orders over $50)Do I use Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditoner everyday or just 2 times a week?
only use it twice a week tops. If you use it too much, your hair will turn a purple color because blonde hair has no pigment so it picks up the pigment in the shampoo. I've done this to myself before, it's a ***** to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment