Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have really greasy hair. Can I use shampoo everyday?

I use ';Redken for Men'; for my shampoo and conditioner. I use the one called ';go clean'; and ';finish up';. They both say ';daily'; use so not sure if I can use it everyday.I have really greasy hair. Can I use shampoo everyday?
daily means everyday.


yes..use it EVERYDAY if your hair is greasy..


what else would you do?? wait a couple days and it wiill just be greasier.I have really greasy hair. Can I use shampoo everyday?
Yeh you can, but it actually makes it worse doing that. You should try just washing it every two days that actually helps better. Really. And i tend to find if i change my shampoo and conditioner brand once they are finished i.e never sticking to the same one for too long this helps as well.


x
Yeah you can but you probably have greasy hair from washing it everyday! Tone down on the washing let your natural oils come through...try everysecond day
Yes, you can!!!! It would b a HUGE help if u did. PS- if u use it every day and it still is greasy, look into getting a new shampoo, like TG bedhead or Paul Mitchel
No you should only wash ur hair every two days it gets greasy faster if u wash it all the time it can take a while to get use to leaving it for longer during washes
Just don't use too much, and shampoo%26amp;condition every otherrrrr day. Use some conditioner in between,(: hope this helped.
Yeah. If your hair is oily, Then yes. Your hair produces too much oil for it to be washed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment