Monday, December 28, 2009

Using Shampoo everyday will make you bald in later life...??

I am a teenager and my mum and dad keep telling me not to use Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo everyday as it is strong. And because it is strong I will become nearlly bald like my dad if I use it everyday!! Are they right or are they talking total #%26amp;8$?Using Shampoo everyday will make you bald in later life...??
Naah....balderdash....my folks said the same when I was a kid and I did and still do wash my hear with shampoo at least once a day sometimes more. I am 60 and have a full head of hair, probably more than I did at 19.





Just remember......';lather, rinse, repeat';.....I have no idea what would have happened if I didn't follow that rule......!!!!Using Shampoo everyday will make you bald in later life...??
If your Dad is bald, you will be bald. It's just a matter of time.
Theyre taking the p*ss. They probably dont want you to use it all so just told you that.
They are lying to you. Are you using your own shampoo or did your parents buy it? Perhaps you are costing them too much in shampoo and this is their way of getting their own back on you. Actually I might try it on my teenage son who spends hours sorting his hair out and then using all my products.
my sister in law is a beautician and she has told me many, many times to stop washing my hair every day, Just tells me that it's not good for the hair,
Head and shoulders won't make your hair fall out. Keeping your hair clean will help to keep the follicles healthy and might help you to hang on to your hair for a few weeks longer. Unfortunately male pattern baldness runs in the family and if your Dad lost his hair, the chances are you'll lose yours. Better get the wig made now.
No, but it isn't necessary to wash your hair with shampoo everyday. Try shampooing every three days and using conditioners in between that time.
They are talking shite, wash your hair as often as you like if your gonna go bald you go bald!! You can't blame head and shoulders!!!!!!!! haha
Hi,





Washing your hair everyday isn't wrong but using products like Heads and Shoulders might make your hair greasy. So go down to your local chemist and ask them for a good, strong shampoo and conditioner.





Hope I helped.


xx
Baldness is genetic..so it is likely you will become bald..but its not cause of the shampoo.
If you Dad is bald then you will most likely be too, shampoo not withstanding
My mom is a beautician, and no, shampoo will not make you go bald.


Baldness is genetic, so if you do go bald, it's because you got that gene from your dad, not the shampoo.





I do have to agree that some hair products could dry out your hair and make it brittle, or too greasy. I have to say that Head and Shoulders is not the best shampoo. If you want some good products I would shop at a local beauty saloon and ask some of the beauticians there which product would be best for your hair type.
another old wifes tale

No comments:

Post a Comment