Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use two different shampoo and conditioner everyday? Like first I use pantene shampoo and conditioner?

then right after that I use biolage shampoo and conditioner.





Will that ruin my hair?


My hair is dry and badly damaged with lots of split ends thats why I use two kinds.Can I use two different shampoo and conditioner everyday? Like first I use pantene shampoo and conditioner?
I wouldn't recommend it.....If your hair is dmaged....The best result would come from using the Matrix 5 or 6 days a week and switching with the pantene....





Reason, pro products and store products are different and eventually changing the ph as well as the conditioning benefits...Using both, your basically cancelling out the effects of both......





I have found switching off once and awhile does a hairstyle good....





Good luck.....Can I use two different shampoo and conditioner everyday? Like first I use pantene shampoo and conditioner?
First, get a good cut to get rid of the split ends.


Then try only washing every second day, condition, rinse then reapply a small amount of conditioner, particularly on the ends and don't rinse.





Give your hair a chance to recover from whatever torture you have been putting it through!
You can but why? I like using Pantene Daily Moisturizing formula for shampoo and conditioner. Sometimes I shampoo twice. Both make my hair really soft. I use a blow dryer everyday, so my ends look bad about the 4th week after a hair cut. So, I use the Pantene or Neutrogena Intensive Therapy conditioner, it comes in a little jar. Leave it in while you shave your legs and then it rinse. You can also do this with the regular conditioner and it works really well. You may also try washing your hair every other day. Try it and let me know how it goes.
no only if it has chemicals in it. you need to keep trimming your hair 2 get rid of the damaged.
I do that sometimes too but in a different way. I'll use the same shampoo and conditioner and use a different leave in conditioner and mouse, and other products.


I think it's okay.
i can understand shampooing up 2 x's, even w/2 different shampoo's , but washing out the conditioner the 1st time is defeating your purpose.





if your hair is really dry w/split ends, 1st go get the ends trimmed..that'll definitly look better %26amp; healthier..dead ends are a no-no..then get a really good conditioner,like on oil based %26amp; follow directions.VO 5 use to put out a super good one. use it 2 or 3 times a week as it says,,you can even call some of the manufacturers %26amp; ask questions...they can be so helpful sometimes..





Cholestrol, is a very good deep conditioner too. Leave it on for time alotted %26amp; wrap your hair in hot towels(i wet mine a little bit %26amp; microwave them)it will really help your hair!





sure you can use 2 different kinds of shampoo's. but don't rinse one out just to wash your hair again.I use Matrix,shampoo,it cleans so good it was mentioned on the news as best cleaning shampoo %26amp;,which can be really drying on some people,then use Suave,behind it to wash the strong out of it.then some days I use the Sexy Hair,by Matrix,which would be good for you..it has soy protein. %26amp; somedays I use the Nick Chavez shampoo,body building--it's feels so good you don't have to use conditioner,,but it's got a leave in one in the set..it's sold on qvc. or qvc.com..





a leave in conditioner is also a good idea as mentioned above..
I don't think your ruining your hair but probably drying it out worse and only seeing the results from the second shampoo and conditioner as the they are washing out the first ones. The only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off or they will only keep splitting further up. Then your can fix the dryness. You need to change your shampoo and conditioner periodically to avoid build up but changing them at the same time won't work. Pick a brand of shampoo and conditioner for dry hair and use it. Use a leave in treatment daily before styling (Neutrogenal Triple Moisture is good). Use a deep conditioner, hot oil or mayonnaise once or twice a week and leave in for 20 to 30 minutes. You should begin to see a difference in the dryness of your hair. Every two weeks or so you could change your shampoo and condition.
You are probably over washing your hair to begin with. Wash your hair with only one product every other day. That should improve the dryness. You may be washing the natural oils right out of it. Try not to overheat the hair when you blow dry it too.
Amy u need to use a good shampoo and conditioner.. See if u can find some one with a beauty license to buy it for u at a salon pro only store like maly';s. Biolage is good because it is a salon product Nexxus framesi there is alot of great products out there. U need to also keep your hair trimmed and use good products in your hair like a frizz control straightening balm that i use in my daughters hair just to keep it tamed. i cant really give u more advice unless i know Ur hair washing routine and how u style and with what and how often


good luck
you're doing it wrong. the more you wash, the drier your hair gets. use moisturizing shampoo no more than once every two days and use a moisturizing conditioner. to get rid of split ends you're going to have to get a trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment