Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a fungal scalp infection doc wants me to shampoo everyday with head & shoulders?

do u think its a good idea... i also have to alternate the shampooing with candid tv every 3 days. i also used to have a lot of hairloss earlier.I have a fungal scalp infection doc wants me to shampoo everyday with head %26amp; shoulders?
If you want a complimentary remedy instead of using head and shoulders try putting some tea tree essential oil in with your shampoo - it's anti fungal and natural.





1-2 drops per shampoo should be fine - just don't get any in your eyes!I have a fungal scalp infection doc wants me to shampoo everyday with head %26amp; shoulders?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on /hair highlighting-after care


/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I wouldn't wash my hair everyday surely this is bad as you will wash all the natural oils out?


I would wash my hair every other day and ask for a medicated shampoo not head and shoulders, I've used T-Gel and Nizarol shampoo the latter being the best one.


I'd ask for a second opinion.
The doctors advise is always the best. Hope you have faith in your Doc.
hey use some Ayurvedic stuff





it may help
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment