Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I use a shampoo with protein everyday?

I bought this new shampoo and conditoner yesterday. Marc Anthony Forever Long. I dont know if its okay to use daily because it says it uses wheat protein to reconstrcut and strengthen hair. I used it once already and can already see a huge difference.Can I use a shampoo with protein everyday?
most protein based reconstructors for damaged hair should only be used a couple times a week because otherwise too much protein will have a reverse effect and turn your hair very dry and brittle. a little bit goes a long way and really strengthens your hair and makes it look and feel great, but dont overuse it. some conditioners have protein but not so much of it that itll do this, others have more so they need to be used less. if you are using marc anthony forever long 60 second mask, you only want to use that once to twice a week, otherwise if youre just using the regular conditioner you can use it daily. hope i was able to help!!!Can I use a shampoo with protein everyday?
Well if you like this huge difference then it is safe to use. I get in the shower every night and I am fine. So I think you would be perfectly fine by doing that.
YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK... I THINK YOU CAN
You can use a clarifying shampo one time a week to clear up any build up. Neutrogena has one. Also there is one by Suave. If you want to get expensive you can get a good one from sephora. They have Fredrique Faki sp? Apple cider vinegar shampoo. It is very nice. Just put apple cider in as a search term.
It will tell you on the bottle if you can't use it everyday. Otherwise why not.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment