Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you wash your hair everyday with shampoo?

I dont, I wash it once every 3 days or 4 days or with shampoo!Do you wash your hair everyday with shampoo?
No .Do you wash your hair everyday with shampoo?
I wash my hair with the blood of liberal losers.
I just massage it with Republican monkey brains. That's the most intelligent level of Republican at the moment. It makes me smart.
Yes I do. I also use conditioner.
nope i live in the hills of kentucky and onlly get to bath once a week with my sister in a big warsh tub in next to the outhouse
Look!! It's Jared, using those facts again. I LOVE how he never uses insulting or emotionally-charged arguments, don't you?





By the way, Jared... blocking me AFTER your sad attempt at insulting me just because I called you out shows what kind of person you really are.





And you can report me if you like. Or tell the teacher or Mommy or whatever it is ';guys'; like you do. That will ALSO show what kind of person you really are. But then, we already know, don't we?





By the way, washing your hair every single day is actually bad for it. You should also use ';clean'; shampoo once every two weeks. It removes all the residue from your regular shampoo. Neutrogena makes it but it's kind of expensive.
Cool story bro. Yep, I wash my hair because I'm not a filthy neocon racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment