Monday, December 28, 2009

I've heard that you shouldnt shampoo your hair everyday?

So yeah I've heard that you shouldnt shampoo your hair everyday. Is this true and why? And if it is, how often should I shampoo my hair? And what about using conditioner?I've heard that you shouldnt shampoo your hair everyday?
They say you shouldnt shampoo your hair every day because it strips your hair of its natural moisture. Shampoo every other dayand apply conditioner everytime you shampoo.I've heard that you shouldnt shampoo your hair everyday?
That is said b/c shampoo strips the hair of its natural oils and whatnot. But, you can wash everyday, especially if you have oily hair. Just make sure you use a nice moisturizing shampoo.
I've heard that too, but as far as I'm concerned, it's perfectly fine. Don't over do it. That will just cause damage, dandruff, etc. But unless you want greasy, oily hair, shampoo everyday.
people have told me that too.


but i still do that everyday. haha. i think its gross when you don't :/





but its up to you .

No comments:

Post a Comment