Saturday, December 19, 2009

Should I wash my hair everyday with shampoo and conditioner?

Hi,





I'm a guy with short to mid-length hair and I have slightly dry hair and was wondering if I should use my shampoo and conditioner every day or every other day? Or should I just condition everyday and shampoo once in a while?





Thanks :DDShould I wash my hair everyday with shampoo and conditioner?
You're not supposed to use your shampoo or conditioner every day.


If you have to do that to keep your hair from going dry then you're not using the right products.


Go to a salon and buy your products from there. They cost a little extra but make a HUGEE difference.Should I wash my hair everyday with shampoo and conditioner?
You could wash it everyday, but you probably shouldnt


Because washing your hair everyday is actually going to damage you hair because you are washing away the natural oils in your hair.





You should condition and shampoo about 3 or 4 (or maybe even 2 times) a week, that way you'll have clean hair without damaging it





Hope that helps!
Shampoo and conditioner evry other day, and everyday when you shower soak your hair and after use a leave in conditioner after. Sunsilk is best and you can choose if you have curly or straight hair just get the one according to you hair type
Shampoo %26amp; condition everyday......just use a sheen to give it some shine......like Mizani or Olive Oil hair sprays
Once in a while. Washing your hair everyday can cause lice.

No comments:

Post a Comment