Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it healthy to shampoo/use conditioner on your hair everyday?

I went to my hair stylist the other day and he told me I have healthy hair, but my methods for it's up keep have always been sporadic. So I am wondering which way is the healthiest route to go about. Any ideas???? Thanks! :DIs it healthy to shampoo/use conditioner on your hair everyday?
Well, It depends.....If you have Oily hair, Then you should wash it everyday,....If you don't, Then wash it every other day, Because if you wash your hair everyday, and you don't have Oily hair, Your washing the natural oils out of your hair, making it become Frizzy and dry.Is it healthy to shampoo/use conditioner on your hair everyday?
i wouldnt wash your hair everyday. it can lead to greesyness, my friend does it and she hates how her hair is now. if i was you id wash it every two days, so it keeps the natural oils in. hope ive helped :) xx
I Wash mine every other day, because i used to do it everyday and aparently it washes out all the natural oils!


plus i cant be bothered to straighten it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment