Monday, December 28, 2009

If i straighten my hair everyday and use a good shampoo like head n shoulders, will my hair be healthy?

i know straightening ur hair everyday is bad but when my hair is in a ponytail it does this wierd stick straight thing. so i gotta straighten it.If i straighten my hair everyday and use a good shampoo like head n shoulders, will my hair be healthy?
No your hair will not be healthy because that much is damaging and no amount of hair product will keep it healthy as long as you continue straightening it. And, no, you don't *have* to straighten it, you *choose* to do so. Find a new hairstyle or deal with the weird stick straight ';thing'; if you want healthy hair, as well as stop straightening so much. I hope you're using a good heat protectant...If i straighten my hair everyday and use a good shampoo like head n shoulders, will my hair be healthy?
Use a good hot iron product before you straighten it; that protects your hair from damage from the flatiron. Head and Shoulders is a drying shampoo; you need a moisturizing shampoo. Go to a salon for a good product.
My friend I straighten my hair everyday, I wash it every other day and its healthy. :x So i think its okay, as long as you don't wash it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment