Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a shampoo and conditioner for everyday use?

my hair is flat normally because i use it everyday.... but i need something that doesnt flatten it out that i can use everyday... please any ideas?I need a shampoo and conditioner for everyday use?
Sunsilk anti-flat work very well if you want fuller hair.I need a shampoo and conditioner for everyday use?
tresseme.


it wont dry your hair out and gives great volume.
Use Mane %26amp; Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.
whatever you use...DO NOT use pantene. honestly.


its bad for your hair because it caots your hair with cilicone or something along those lines, and it makes your hair look shiney and healthy, but actually builds up and causes dandruff/flakes/irritation/etc.


almost all my hairdressers and store managers tell me that when im shopping for hair products.
fructis shampoos and conditioners are really great. another awesome shampoo and conditioner is Herbal Essence. there are all types of them, for all kinds of hair. they smell nice too!


good luck! :)
panteen pro-v ice shine shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment