Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is advisable to use shampoo everyday?

what shampoo is the best to use?Is advisable to use shampoo everyday?
No, you wash your hair 3 times a week. If not, your hair will dry up since you wash your hair oil out. Don't make that mistake, I did. I have now dry hair and I regret that.





I use Dove since it's a soft and moisturizer shampoo.Is advisable to use shampoo everyday?
No, it drys out hair! regardless of the product. My hair is healthy as hell! I try not to wash my hair everyday, every other day is best. Also I put 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, mix it with water and dump it over my head once in a while, it is a great rinse! The best shampoo and conditioners are Dove, I highly recommend them.
If I were you, I'd ask a professional after they reviewed your hair type.





When I was younger, I washed my hair every day, and it was frizzy and began to break off. I washed it every day because I thought it was really oily on the scalp.


Later, I read an article about how if you overwash your hair, you overstimulate your scalp into producing more oil.


Now I wash my hair every two days (sometimes three) and my hair is much healthier, shinier and more managable. It doesn't get very oily either.





As for the kind I use, it's John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette.
Most of the shampoos are pretty good. Just try a few and see which you like the best. The shampoo companies will never tell you this, but your hair is better behaved if you use just a tiny, tiny amount of shampoo. And yes, it is ok to use shampoo every day.
i use tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner on my hair about 3 times a week. and the reason being is that my hiar's ph balance is out of wack and thats the only thing i can use.


so my best advise is to ask a beutician if its ok for u to use tea tree oil shampoo


( it makes ur hair soft and u wont get split ends)
well no shampoo whether natural or scientific is made up of adverse chemicals so one should never use shampoo daily but must instead use natural remedies as scaping lemon and egg on hairs for softer and shiny hairs and many other homemade remedies so please do remember


WANT ROUGH HAIR THEN DO USE SHAMPOO DAILY


the best shampoo i think is pantene[SMMOTH AND SILKY]
it's not gonna kill ya if you do or don't....Suave, Head %26amp; Shoulders (for dandruff), Herbal Essences are all good and fine to use daily. (you can even lather rinse and repeat with some)
depending on your hair type i have normal type hair and i shampoo and condition daily however if you have dry hair you may not want to do this daily and if you have oily hair you may want to wash it more often
In conjunction with soap and water....
their is many shampoo in the market for daily use. try to check them it is written thier daily use
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment