Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for everyday???

my hair is healthy but i want it to look healthy and shinny??


i straighten my hair like almost but not on the highest settingWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for everyday???
Try Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine. That stuff is awesome.





Sometimes your hair gets dull from using too many products. Try shampooing with a clairifying shampoo and then deep-conditioning once a week. That really helped my hair out. Also, Redken makes this ';lotion'; that you can put on your hair before you blow dry and straighten...I can't remember what it's called but it makes your hair really shiny.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for everyday???
it depends on your hair type. ... call a salon and ask their professional opinion, opinions are free! and Im sure they'll direct you to the right product... dont waste your money trying just everything! and also try a beauty supply store!
Depends, is your hair thick, thin etc. I have a lot of damage to my hair and my hair is a little thick, I use Loreal Professional shampoos and conditioner(sold in salons), also a shine spray called Hair Caviar, it works well for me, when I'm done, you would never know my hair is damaged.
The absolute best is the hot new brand called ORGANIX. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing, and perfect for everyday! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Duane Reade, Albertsons, safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com


.
garnier fructis
Aussie works good.
i use sunsilk its good

No comments:

Post a Comment