Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it ok to shampoo and condition everyday?

i heard some ppl sed that it is,,some people no..i cant make up my mind %26gt;.%26lt;Is it ok to shampoo and condition everyday?
not really, it can irritate ur scalp or w/e.. ;]Is it ok to shampoo and condition everyday?
I'm sure it's technically ';okay'; to do this. I.E., it does not negatively impact your health. However, if you have a dry or itchy scalp, it is recommended that you either not wash your hair as much (so you are not removing so much of its natural oils) or use a moisturizing conditioner/shampoo combination of some kind.





I have never heard of anyone losing their hair because they wash it every day which I am guessing is part of your concern. I wouldn't worry about that :)
You really shouldn't, no.


Your hair has natural oils that need to be there to keep it healthy, soft and moisturized. Washing strips it of these oils. You should shower every day for hygiene's sake, obviously, but only wash your hair every other day at most. It's okay to get your hair wet, you can even rinse it quickly while you are showering, just don't apply anything to it. I only wash mine when it starts to look too oily, and my hairdresser always comments on how healthy it is.
shampoo, no. condition, sure why not.





i know that shampooing every day drys out your scalp (from experience, and by word)





but conditioning moistens your scalp, so that would be fine.





you should get used to shampooing every other day and condition daily
Yeah, just be sure to switch shampoos (dont buy the same one each time or your hair might accumulate build up)





also if you feel like you're hair isnt getting clean enough then skip a day or too, because your natural oils are good for your hair (but constantly skipping 3 days isnt the best idea...shower and wash your hair every day)
Well I do :/ But I don't use conditioner everyday, maybe every other day...? I've found a suitable shampoo for me, that doesn't make my hair too dry. But that took whole lot of time to find it... :) But its true that those oils that hair usually has will go off...
well no. if ur hair gets too conditioned i gets too soft that it falls off more easily. thats why its ok today somedays after somedays, but other just take a quick shower and dont wash ur hair :))
its ok if you want to but its recomended only like 3 times a week becasue your natural oils are what replenish you hair keep it healthy and make it grow everytime you wash your hair you are washing out those natural oils
you can if you need to. like my boyfriends lil sister has to everyday because she works at taco bell.
Sure, if you use the right products for your hair type.
dry hair- no


oily hair- yes


normal hair- its up to you and if your head smells bad or feels dirty.
Depends on the product.
i only shower once a month... i find the benefits of saving water for our environment to great to be so waistfull...
I do
I do
no cos you strip your hair of its natural oils, 1-3 times a week should suffice
i do
yes
I have to. I have naturally oily hair and if i go over 24 hours w/o... ugh.. not pretty :(

No comments:

Post a Comment