Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it bad to use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo everyday?

I use that brand too but I only wash my hair twice a week, If you use alot of product in your hair each day and need to wash it evey day then you need to use a frequent use shampoo and I think head and shoulders have one, try not to wash your hair unless you have to as you are washing the natural oils out of your hair. Hope this helps.Is it bad to use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo everyday?
yes,its bad.


if you have to shampoo everyday use mild shampoos.Is it bad to use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo everyday?
no its not bad,


in fact the more you use it the better your hair will be,


just make sure to condition also..
I think the shampoo is amazing. It clears up my boyfriend's dandruff upon using it (he has rough curly hair but if feels soft after he used that particular product) and it definitely makes my hair feel nicer.





I guess it's not so much whether it's bad to use Head and Shoulders everyday, but more whether it's bad to wash your hair day after day. I find that my hair gets oily quickly, but if I don't wash it for 2-3 days and then wash it and then wait that long again it stops getting oily so quickly.





Try and wash it as little as possible would be my advice. Some people go for a wek without washing their hair. Once every 2-3 days is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment