Monday, December 28, 2009

For women who shampoo their hair every other day but condition everyday?

The day you only put a conditioner and not use a shampoo, does your hair look as fresh and as nice as the day you shampoo it?





I only wash my hair every oher day and it looks ugly and sticky the next day, so I was wondering if it's going to help if I wet it and use just a conditioner the other day.For women who shampoo their hair every other day but condition everyday?
if your hair feels sticky at the scalp, try a little baby powder. that's my secret ;) also, biolage makes an oil control spray now you can try http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/


scalptherapie.aspx (you will have to copy and paste the address together; yahoo cut it on me) last product on this page. i do recommend to oily haired clients that they just wet their hair and ';pretend'; to shampoo on their off days, as water is a good surfactant (cleanser). even pH balanced shampoos can be harsh on the hair if used every day. taking all the natural oil out of your hair is not good; the oil is there for a reason. it lubricates and moisturizes your hair naturally. nothing you apply topically can replace what nature puts there on her own ;)


to the first poster, clarifying shampoos are NOT mild. clarifying shampoos have a HIGH pH, as they are meant to STRIP, ie: CLARIFY the hair. duh.For women who shampoo their hair every other day but condition everyday?
Using a conditioner everyday is not good. Its over-conditioned. When your hair is wet, does it have a slick, slimey feel? Its over conditioned. Its better to wash your hair every day... with a mild or clarifying shampoo, and conditioner maybe 2 or 3 times a week.


Ugly and sticky... too much build up on your hair. Its layered over and over with products... wash it clean and let it rest for a while....
Some one told me to try that and I didn't think it would work because I have oily hair. I was surprised. It was perfect. When you rub in your conditioner it removes the dirt and oil and you have fresh hair. I never liked how my hair felt stripped when I shampooed. It only works for me when I do it every other day. Shampoo and conditioner one day and then only conditoner the next. Plus it saves on your shampoo cost.
Actually, i condition every day with Pro V. Every other day, i change shampoos.





Example:


Today- Pro V %26amp; Treseme





Tomorrow- Pro V %26amp; Dove





Next day- Pro V %26amp; Treseme





Day After That- pro V %26amp; Dove





etc., etc., etc......

No comments:

Post a Comment