Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo should I use to keep my hair healthy if wash my hair everyday?

My suggestion would be to get a clarifying shampoo and use that once or twice a week, and then the other times use a good shampoo and conditioner. Never buy store brand, use only salon products from the salon, if you want silky and healthy hair. Try not to get products that have Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate in them, as it is a harsher sudsing agent.What shampoo should I use to keep my hair healthy if wash my hair everyday?
i prefer using children's shampoos and conditioners. especially for everyday.


like Johnson's.What shampoo should I use to keep my hair healthy if wash my hair everyday?
If your washing your hair everyday you need to use a daily cleanser and conditioner, because it will not strip you hair of natural oils, but clean sufficiently, and the lite conditioner will give you enough moisture till your next shampoo.
head and sholders
if you wash your hair everyday you should not use the same shampoo every time.


I reccomend a mild shampoo such as Gentle by bumble and bumble for the majority of uses. But you should also use a clarifying shampoo once a week and seeing you are washing it everyday you should deep condition once a week as well. For that I reccomend Fredrick Fekkai's technician mask for that.
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/


.
Any products from Dove.





I use the Shampoo and Conditioner from Dove


For damaged and colored hair.


Since I straighten my hair, my hair was getting really fine, and damaged at the ends.





And seriously, after the first use, my hair was silky soft, and straightened even a lot better !





Dove is amazing.





Try of few products and see which one is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment