Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you need to shampoo your hair everyday?

Back in the 90s I notice that ppl don't shampoo everyday. Also, does the climate(dry, humid, etc.) of the area where one live affect the shampooing frequency?





Thank you beforehand!Do you need to shampoo your hair everyday?
its actually better for your hair if you dont shampoo it everyday. washing it everyday washes the natural oils out, causing more oil production which makes your hair greasy. if your hair is greasy try going 4 days or so without washing it to let the natural oils take over and then wash it.





and im not so sure about the climate thing...Do you need to shampoo your hair everyday?
No i don't think its necessary to shampoo everyday.





i do it alternate days or may be once in three days and that does it for me.





shampooing your hair everyday will make it dry
Well, I do because I use a lot of product in my hair, but it's best if you don't so your body can preserve it's natural oils. Showering every other day is best for you.
i do because i have like kgs of hair product in my hair everyday
i dont b/c if i do my hair gets too dry but some ppl need to





answer mine pleaseee http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090309175856AAlgAqY%26amp;r=w
Not at all.


My hair doesnt get greasy for a week :]





I know because I couldn't wash my hair for a week when I had an ear surgery.





Ans mine with pics?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Shampooing every day is actually really bad for your hair.


It washes away it's natural oils and just doesn't look nice in the long run.





Try washing it every second day instead :).
humidity does.


i live in south louisiana %26amp; wash my hair every night cause it gets oily if i'm outside enough.





buuut if you wash your hair too often your hair can be vulnerable for lice.
Only for people with oily hair....
Nope! =)





I wash my hair every other day.





Its actually not the best to wash it everyday because it strips your hair of its natural oils.





So you dont need to, at all. But wash it at least every other day. :D
If you are African American then wash your hair once every other week.
peoples hair is different. if its greasy or flaky, shampoo everyday, if not then dont bother, you might just over dry it

No comments:

Post a Comment