Thursday, December 24, 2009

What would happen if I only washed my hair with water everyday but never with shampoo?

I put gel in my hair and I wonder what would happen if I only wash my hair with water and stopped washing it with shampoo, but I keep using gel? I have straight hair that gets wavy when dry and is about 3 inches long.What would happen if I only washed my hair with water everyday but never with shampoo?
i dont know what kind of hair you have, but i could easily go without using shampoo for weeks. all shampoo does is make my hair dry, but it must be used to get all the bacteria out of my hair. so if i wanted good results without shampoo, i could use apple cider vinegar, but i hate how it smells. witch hazel works too.What would happen if I only washed my hair with water everyday but never with shampoo?
well without properly removing your grease and oil all of it would build up adn it would look really nasty. You would have like black people hair lol.. but yeah..
Your hair would be a smelly grease pot.
You would be one disgusting human being.
why don't you want to wash it with shampoo? but it will be Stinky..... not a very good look !!!
ur hair would become a greasebomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment