Monday, December 28, 2009

My hair is frizzy & damaged. I use products everyday. How often should I shampoo my hair?

I read lots of articles saying to only shampoo once or twice weekly but I use curl creme in my hair and hairspray everyday. Shouldn't that be washed out? Also what is a good deep conditioner and repair serum?My hair is frizzy %26amp; damaged. I use products everyday. How often should I shampoo my hair?
ok i used to have the exact same problem. I have really curly hair and it used to be frizzy and damaged. And i have tried everything. I also use the Aussie hair gel. Works great!!! But i have to wash my hair and condition it every morning and I think you should do that anyway just so you can get all the gel or whatever you put in your hair out. And since I have done that my hair isnt damaged or frizzy. The shampoo I use is Pantene the green colored one. Works really well. You can find it at Walmart. Hope this helps. :)My hair is frizzy %26amp; damaged. I use products everyday. How often should I shampoo my hair?
Ok, First thing's first. You said your hair is damaged...so you really should stop using that hairspray everyday. I'm not sure if your hair is relaxed but relaxed hair should be shampooed at least once a wk and try to deep condition your hair every time you wash your hair.





Also, if you find yourself having to wash your hair every day for some reason, try shampoo once and then condition wash (use conditioner the way you would shampoo) the rest of the way.





But if you want to get your hair back to a healthy state you should stop using damaging products, be patient, and deep condition the hell outta that b*tch. Try deep conditioning with Dominican products.





Good Luck Girl! %26lt;3
I wash my hair every other day and use a light spray in conditioner on the day I am not washing it. Also, if you buy specific treatment shampoo/conditioner, then you may not have to use the curl creme. I like my hair straight, so I just use straight-line conditioner and then I'm good to go with a quick blow dry.
Personally I have to wash my hair everyday, I can't go without washing it, otherwise it just feels nasty. I've heard other people say they rinse their hair daily and use conditioner, but only shampoo a few times a week. To me it seems like it would just let product build up on your hair. I like Infusium leave in conditioner, it helped my hair a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment