Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday?

No. Every other day. My sister used to be a hairdresser and said that washing it everyday damages your hair.Do you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday?
no. black women with relaxers don't wash their hair every day. every 1-2 weeks.Do you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday?
I do shampoo %26amp; conditioner one day then the next I do just conditioner.


so every other day I do both.
conditoiner once a week, (black hair)


%26amp; shampoo every other day
shampoo and conditioner every other morning.





I have long black hair up to my booty.
Every second day -shampoo.


Everyday -conditioner.
Nah thats bad for your hair, wash it every other day, one day yea one day no.....
Nope.


Usually every three days
no its bad if u do unless u have curly hair


i wash it once a week :D
Yes what I have left :((
I don't take a shower.


I take bubble baths.
Nope.


once a week.
No, 6 times a week.
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment