Thursday, December 24, 2009

If I don't shampoo my hair everyday it gets greasy, but ive been told only shampoo once weekly. What do I do?

It is dyed red and is naturally curly. I was also wondering what is a good shampoo and conditioner to get good curls, keep my dye from fading, and mosturise my hair. So if i dont shampoo when i get out its greasy and as if i never showered and its harder to style and it just looks gross. Should i not condition? That makes it impossible to brush. What do I do??If I don't shampoo my hair everyday it gets greasy, but ive been told only shampoo once weekly. What do I do?
Go to a salon and ask them, they know what they're talking about. You should shampoo everyother day, and change your shampoo every two weeks so your hair doesn't get used to it. Switch between two you like. Condition every time. I used to work at Ulta.If I don't shampoo my hair everyday it gets greasy, but ive been told only shampoo once weekly. What do I do?
Some of these things you've been told are slightly false. you can shampoo and condition everyday and your hair can be perfectly healthy. i've got straight hair so i dont know much about the curls but i know you can go into any salon and they can find you something that will work great. if your hair gets greesy just shampoo and condition everyday. some people say its hard on your hair but i do it everyday and my stylist says my hair is awesomely healthy.


so bottom line: do whatever works for you.
Well, here's what I think you should do:





1) If your hair is greasy, put a little cover up, like the powder kind in your hair. That gets rid of the grease.





2) Pantene volumizing shampoo and conditioner works great. It will give your hair volume and defintion and is safe for color treated hair.





3) Lastly, the conditioner is really lightweight, so it won't make your hair greasy.





Hope that solves your problem!


:D
I agree that you should ask your hairdresser. I don't color my hair, but I do have highlites. I also have oily hair, and I wash and condition my hair every day. For me that's the only way! I've also heard/read that every day is too often. My hair is not, nor has it ever been dry. It works for me.
i shampoo my hair everyday.


but use conditioner!!


%26amp;%26amp; garneir frutis is a good brand.


they have a color sheild system for dyed hair


%26amp; they have a system thats called curl %26amp; shine.


to bring out the curls.


you should get both systems.


%26amp; put a little in your hand of each.


liek mix some of the both shampoos.


%26amp; do the same with the conditioners.
I have the same thing. Wash your hair on every other day. It will keep your hair clean, keep you refreshed and feeling good. Don't forget to condition, Pantene is specialied for differant types hair. Hope this helps!!!
check out ';Curly Girl'; by Lorraine Massey. I only shampoo once a week, but alternate with natural things to keep my hair clean. I promise, once your hair gets used to not as much shampoo it will be softer and have much prettier curls. :)
It will probrably make sense if you shampoo 2-3 times a week so that it won't get too greay.Or maybe try using less grease in your hair so that u won't have to shampoo it so often.


You should condition your hair so that it would be easier to comb through.
well my hair use to look greasy the next day if i didnt wash it , but i solveed it by only using a little bit of conditioner , maybe you are using to much like i was ? hope that helps :)
shampoo every day, but wash in warm and rinse conditioner in cold (as cold as you can stand it)





if you blow dry, use low setting





Heat is your enemy
I just shampoo and condition every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment