Monday, December 28, 2009

If i wanna grow my hair faster, should i shampoo my hair more frequent or try not to shampoo it everyday?

even though its disgusting to not shampoo your hair everyday im in a crisis in my hair length and im desperateIf i wanna grow my hair faster, should i shampoo my hair more frequent or try not to shampoo it everyday?
that will not help your hair grow either way.





cant you get clip in extentions that you can wear while your hair is growing?





most peoples hair grows about 2.5cm a month


you need a good diet coz that will help slighty


but theres not much you can do to get your hair to grow fasterIf i wanna grow my hair faster, should i shampoo my hair more frequent or try not to shampoo it everyday?
Shampooing or not your hair won't make your hair grow faster their isn't anything that will make your hair grow faster, and it's not disgusting to not shampoo it everyday...When you shampoo your hair everyday(unless you have naturally oily hair.) you wash out the natural oils in your hair, which makes your hair frizzy and dry...So actually(unless you have naturally oily hair.) your suppose to wash your hair atleast every other day.
Depending on your hair type you don't necessarily have to shampoo everyday. I used to because I had super oily hair, but my friend doesn't have very oily hair so she washes it every other day because she needs the natural oils. I've been very sick for the past 8 months though so my hair has dried out considerably and I found that washing it every other day has been better for it.





There isn't really much you can do to make it grow faster, but castor oil and grape seed oil can stimulate hair growth. Due to my illness I have been losing large amounts of hair, and by using castor/grapeseed oil it has helped me recoup some of it a little better.





First wash your hair with only shampoo. Towel dry it, then let it air dry for 10 minutes. Mix equal parts of castor oil and grapeseed oil so that it is enough to work into your hair. Apply the mixture to your scalp and slowly massage it into your scalp to cover it entirely.Make sure all areas including the base of the scalp near the neck and patches around the ears are covered with the oil solution. Wrap your hair in a towel and secure it with a big clip or something so that it will stay in place. The towel has to cover all of your hair. Those turbie twists work great. Let the treatment set in for at least 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water. Do this 1-2 times per week, but no more than that because it will add too much oil to your hair. You won't see immediate results, but if you continue to do it over a few weeks, you will notice improvement.





Just to warn you though, I've only used the castor oil to help stimulate growth to cover some bald spots, but the hair has been growing pretty quickly, so good luck.



you should put on mustard oil before you go to sleep and then after waking up every morning you should shampoo them.


you should do that every day and you should be patient. in three months the length of your hair will increase by an inch atleast.



get a conditioner called pantene pro-v
you should wash your hair 4times a week

1 comment:

  1. i want to share my testimony on how i gain my nature hair back in just three weeks: i had very thick curly hair.i straightened my hair 2 yr ago.they after some time started 2 fall out.i also having dandruff problem all d time, before i used shampoo called antidruf containing ketoconazole and tugain 2%(minoxidil) have stopped using chemical one year ago.but still i am loosing a lots of hair everyday and my hair has become so thin. when a friend of my visit me and i explain how i lose my hair every day, she told me she was having the same problem 3 months ago and he contacted DR OPINGO online, i please with grace and she gave me DR OPINGO email, i email him immediately and explain about my hair to him, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me out.After DR OPINGO have prepared the spell cream i use for good three weeks my hair grow fast and was very thick, all my girl friends love and cherish my hair thank you DR you can contact his email at: (alterofcandletemple05@gmail.com) his cream will make your hair grow fast and thicker.

    ReplyDelete