Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have to wash my hair everyday, recommend a good shampoo which lasts longer?

i have to wash my hair every night, it will be good for the day but if i don't wash it again that night it will be dirty again the next day. i straighten my hair every morning also and the shampoo i use is tresemme. i want my hair to be clean for longer, any suggestions?I have to wash my hair everyday, recommend a good shampoo which lasts longer?
Hi my hair is dead straight so I washing mine every day until I had a perm recently. You said you straighten your hair every morning! Is it curly or wavy? Here is the answer to your question why your hair is dirty, I presume you mean oily as well. The oils from your scalp produced by the sebaceous glands can travel down a straight hair shaft far more easily than a wavy or curly one, hence the need to wash your hair more often. As an experiment leave your hair for one day and see how it goes. I would seek some advice from some reputable websites about the right shampoo for you 'Choice' is good or ask next time you are at your hairdresser. Salon products are far superior to supermarket bought ones. cheersI have to wash my hair everyday, recommend a good shampoo which lasts longer?
use a clarifying formula. most brands have this variety.


or you could try the ';kiss my face'; brand of shampoo in ';whenever';, its for everyday use, moisture balancing and appropriate for all hair types. i have oily hair and wash it every day and I use it. it works good.
Toni And Guy...for normal/daily use..it comes in pump bottles and mine lasted me just over three weeks as compared to about two with other shampoos...
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment