Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does head shoulders shampoo is for everyday use?

I don`t have dandruff,but my hair is veru oily,after using many kind fo shampoos I saw that head sholders works best for my hair ,but I have a problem,after 5 washes my hair is full of dandruff!Do you think I must change the shampoo,is it harsh for hair?Does head shoulders shampoo is for everyday use?
No it's not harsh for your scalp. These shampoos are meant to get rid of dandruff no matter how many times you use it. Have you tried Selsun's Anti-Dandruff shampoo?Does head shoulders shampoo is for everyday use?
well people ise it everyday but when I use to use it for dry scalp I just got more dandruff so I dont use it anymore
i like using head and shoulders as well because i don't have to use conditioner afterwards and besides it smells great. Unfortunately it is true, you shouldn't use as an everyday shampoo. You could lose a lot of hair if you keep using it.Try to use it once every week and use another brand of shampoo for the other days.
you need a shampoo that is for extra body. it takes excess oils out andn keeps your hair healthy. any brand works. i suggest pantene. i love it
my opinion is u should consult a doctor! its weird how the shampoo got rid of one problem and caused an other! or try using head and shoulders everyother day and a mild shampoo on the days u dont use head n shoulders
i would try using biolage normalizing shampoo and stop using head and shoulders its just drying your scalp out
Have you tried asking the hairdresser for advice? They can see and feel your hair to tell you the best products for you.
Yes I think it is harsh, I use it now and then and it works well but I use a normal shampoo about 5 times out of 6 only using H and S about once every 6 shampoos.
i think u must try another shampoo


and know if u have the problem of dandruff that's coz u don't dry well ur hair before putting a cap or u tie it...
When you use head and shoulders, take the shampoo into your palm, then dilute it with a few drops of water and mix it together before applying it to your scalp and massaging your scalp.





If you feel the dandruff is due to the shampoo, then switch to a clarifying shampoo which will help with your oily scalp. A shampoo like Sauve.





Hope this helps.
may be too harsh for daily use......


drying your scalp out.....


try alternating with another shampoo......





shampoo is definitely trial and error

No comments:

Post a Comment