Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Aussie Moist shampoo conditioner good for everyday use?

I have really frizzy, wavy hair.Is Aussie Moist shampoo conditioner good for everyday use?
It is a good product! I used it and my hair is curly! It made my hair feel soft. But no shampoo and conditioner is good for anyone to use every day. Washing your hair every second day would be fine. Because when people wash it everyday it will dry their hair out and strip it of it's natural oils which can cause it to get greasy.Is Aussie Moist shampoo conditioner good for everyday use?
my hair is frizzy and wavy also..i tried this shampoo conditioner and i didn't think it worked well, i use pantene pro-v breakage defence on my hair i think its the best especially for my hair and i'm ages looking for a good shampoo i'm fussy.. try it x

No comments:

Post a Comment