Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats a good shampoo/conditioner for everyday use?

I have semi-oily hair, and I'm just wondering what is the best brand of Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner for everyday use? I wouldn't wash my hair everyday of the week...I just mean, whats a good shampoo/conditioner to use that will not damage my hair by using it everyday?





P.S. I have thin/oily hair so please do not recommend anything that will damage my hairWhats a good shampoo/conditioner for everyday use?
I have oily hair, too. My family and I love the Suave Naturals brand. It is usually pretty cheap, too. Go to the website, click on 'Products', 'Hair', 'Shampoo', and then 'Naturals' and it will show you all the types. The Fresh Mountain Strawberry is my favorite.Whats a good shampoo/conditioner for everyday use?
i recommend dove shampoo..


i use it and its great..


i believe its compatible to all kinds of hair..


ps. i have thin hair too..


^^,
prell
sunsilk, they have lots of products that will give you the look that you want. I have thick hair but, it works just fine. Just pick your color.





http://www.sunsilk.com/Landing.aspx
PANTENE!!
I have baby fine hair and the scalp gets oily too. I use either Tresemme volumizing shampoo and conditioner or Suave Professionals volumizing (they say it's as good as Matrix).
oh you really need to use tigi bedhead superstar it make your hair full and it is the best product line ever.
For your hair, i would generally use either Suave, or head%26amp;shoulders.





head and shoulders is more expencive than Suave, so if you are on a budget, suave is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment