Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it okay to wash my hair everyday or every other day with mane and tail shampoo and conditioner?

i know i will be swimming alot this summer so is clorine from the pool going to make my hair grow slower? and also i have to take a shower everyday but is that okay to get my hair a little wet but not wash it? will the natural oils still come to help it grow? and i use mane and tale btw and im also half black if that helps THANK YA!Is it okay to wash my hair everyday or every other day with mane and tail shampoo and conditioner?
Well i you wet it and not wash it might not smell that great but also if you plan on aswimming alot but a little bit of conditioner in your hair before swimming it will protect it from clorine damage :) ( ive tried it myself and it worked out well for me my hair stayed nice %26amp; stille grew)

No comments:

Post a Comment