Thursday, January 7, 2010

With my hair type I know not to shampoo everyday...?

but what if I shampoo once a week and condition twice?With my hair type I know not to shampoo everyday...?
that sounds good. just make sure you don't let your hair get greasy, but it sounds like your hair is really dry, so that routine would work well.With my hair type I know not to shampoo everyday...?
Shampoo once a week, and condition after each wash. Every time you need an extra-moisturizing, deep-condition it. Also, get the herbal essences ';Long Term Relationship'; for split-ends, and a leave-in conditioner, to be used a little teensy bit where you need it each day. I have a friend with hair like yours. It is pretty, but she uses oil, and sometimes that makes it greasy...
not to be rude but are u black? cuz i am and yeah i wash it once a week too during the winter, in the summer my hair seems to get gunky from all the sweating and stuff so i do every 4 to 5 days. but when u say condition do u mean u condition it twice a week or twice during the weekly washing? either way make sure u condition the ends, that is where the good stuff is absorbed. that should be fine unless ur swimming in chlorine often or something. and watch the heat if u dry it that way, maybe try wrapping it and letting it air dry if your hair will behave for that
What hair type do you have. You should wash your hair every other day. Shampooing too much, as well as not enough will give you an oil problem.
I say shampoo 2x a week %26amp; condition 2x a week
but doesnt it get all greasy and oily?





i cant go without washing my hair for 2 days.
wash hair every second day and leave in your conditioner for 3-4 mins
i think it is best to wash hair every second day and leave in your conditioner for 3-4 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment