Thursday, January 7, 2010

(GIRLS ONLY) why dont girls shampoo there hair everyday?

Also how often do they shampoo and condition?(GIRLS ONLY) why dont girls shampoo there hair everyday?
Its not good for your hair to be washed everyday, male or female. It washes all the oils out of your hair and makes your hair dry. I shampoo every other day along with conditioner.(GIRLS ONLY) why dont girls shampoo there hair everyday?
I do shampoo my hair everyday and condition it daily as well.
I shampoo and condition my hair everyday. I don't understand people who say it is bad to wash your hair everyday, because mine is in very good condition and people often tell me they wish they had hair like mine, so it is doing no harm to wash and condition it daily.
I do shampoo and condition mine daily. I don't understand it when girls do not, I think it is gross. It's like not showering- our hair gets dirty just like the rest of our body. SO, girls wash your hair!! It captures odors- from smoking, cooking, dirt or dust in the air and SMELLS!! YUCK!
I shampoo every day, I have oily hair. I only condition every other time I was my hair because of it being so oily, it causes my hair to become even oilier. I should go and get a perm to dry it some...Thanks, I think I will make an appointment.
I shampoo and condition my hair everyday!
Some of us do shampoo everyday...but most wash (both shampoo and condition) their hair every other day. Personally, I believe that the hair gets oily on the thrid day after washing and on the second day it's perfect. But it is also said that if you wash your hair too often, it would start to fall and get dry...
If you wash your hair too much (everyday it too much), with shampoo, it washes out all the oils on your scalp and then your scalp gets dry and crap like that. We don't like that kind of snow... I don't know how often other girls go without washing their hair, but I go one day usually. Like Monday, Wed, Fri... Sometimes I just don't feel like going to the shower, so I don't shower for days. The longest I've went without a shower is probably three weeks or a month. It was during the summer time, so yeah I stunk. There was no school or anything special happening , so didn't think there was any reason to shower.
EWWW! I don't know!


I wash mine every day and it hasn't hurt it one bit :-)


Just the thought of leaving all the pollutants from the air, not to mention any exposure to smoke, or (because I'm a bartender in a restaurant) the food smell :-)


I don't know about everyone else.
I used to, but my hair dresser told me I shouldn't. That if I washed it every other day it wouldn't dry out so easy, and my color wouldn't fade so fast.
Thx for the 2 points firstly. Depends on hair length - short hair - I would wash daily, which I do lol :) Yes also use conditioner daily. Cheers.
My dermatologist told me not too because I have a skin condition washing it everyday makes it worst. He also stated that people should really only wash their hair about 3 times a week at the most as it strips all the natural oils from it.
Because they think it's to much of an effort. Some people do it once a week or every other day. I wash my hair every day and it's pretty long.
depends on the weather...if it is how and humid, once a day. if its winter, you hardly want to shower at all! and it also depends on how dirty you got you hair. if you went camping and rolled in the mud, i think 2 times a day would be little. :D
Depends on the girl and how good her hygiene is I guess... personally I'm a fan of washing my hair every day.
because its not fun at all and takes along time to dry your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment