Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can i stop my hairfall? i am only 14, when i shampoo my hair everyday, lots hair hair cums in my hand?

I massage my hair everynite and shampoo next morning and apply conditioner! During this whole process i find atleast 40 hair hair fallen! When i massge in nite, hair fall, when i shampoo hair fall and when apply conditioner then also hair cums in my hand! pls help i am only 14 and i dont want to get bald before i am 60How can i stop my hairfall? i am only 14, when i shampoo my hair everyday, lots hair hair cums in my hand?
losing hair is okay...the average human loses about 100 hairs a day...as long as you have no scalp problems, cancer, or other irritations...you should be okay...also, if it comes out in clumps, that could be a bad thing....get it checked out with your family doctor if you are really that concerned...How can i stop my hairfall? i am only 14, when i shampoo my hair everyday, lots hair hair cums in my hand?
Maybe that *** is coming from some place else. Report Abuse

go see a doctor cuz u may need medical attention
dont be alarmed just tell who ever you life with.
please specify the hair buddy


tee he he
It is normal for some hair to fall out naturally, only to be replaced with new hairs.





You do sounds like you are washing too much. Is your scalp dry?





I would stick to washing with shampoo once every 2 days (just water the other day) and see if that makes any difference. Also get some medical advice, your hair loss could be due to something completely different.
as many here have said you need to seek a doctor , there is a possibility of some medical condition you may have


Get help now !
see a docter if this does nt help do nt wash them soo often and apply oil regularly after every wash...

No comments:

Post a Comment