Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should i shampoo my hair everyday?

i shampoo my hair every morning before i go to work. i have to coz if i dont, by 6pm my hair will get oily already. i live in a hot and humid country. so how do i keep my hair healthy without having to shampoo each morning?Should i shampoo my hair everyday?
You need to find a natural shampoo, if you have stores like trader joes or some health food store that sells organic products.


They will most likely have a beauty and body products of soap oils, etc.


Relatively cheap if you use that it doesnt have any chemicals that will make your natural oils in your hair imbalanced.


I really stress to as many ppl that are open to NOT USING CONDITIONER.


I know yes it makes your hair soft but do you realize whats in it..? Too much junk that leaves residue, possibly that you can't even see.


So use non-residue shampoo, and I do say if your willing to try, noconditioner. And wash your hair then skip a day pattern,. you may see that for the first couple times your hair is really dry, but thats your hair getting outta the habit of being used to the chemical filled products.


Eventually your hair will re-store its natural output of oils the ones that help keep your hair healthy, which should be relatively minimum of greasiness.Should i shampoo my hair everyday?
i dont think tye best way is to shampoo it every day! because if you are using so much shampoo the hair will got oily and maybe dandruff... well maybe its a good idea to get shower with the hair everyday but without shampoo/conditioner-just wash your hair with water and it will helps you to feel fresher all the day:)
Its bad for your hair if you shampoo it everyday. I wash mine every other night.





Hmm... Humidity...


Well I went to Cancun for a week and its SOO humid there!


I still washed my hair every other day and it was fine... Maybe you're using the wrong shampoo and conditioner?
I agree, your body has natural oils and they sometimes protect your hair.





So limit your shampooing to every other day, and try and use the conditioner in very small amounts like dime sized or not at all.
If your hair is really oily, Then you should Wash your hair everyday, If not, Then you should wash your hair every other day.
although conditioner makes your hair feel clean... it actually makes it oily sometimes... try only shampooing in the shower !!!! DONT CONDITION as much!!!
Someone once told me that it is not good for your hair to shampoo every day. If your hair gets oily wash every other day.
well i say every 2 days or at night

No comments:

Post a Comment