Thursday, January 7, 2010

I read that you shouldn't shampoo everyday, just condition, but .. ?

but when i did for the first time, my roots felt all gross and kind of greasy like, should i go back to shampooing every day or is this normal ?I read that you shouldn't shampoo everyday, just condition, but .. ?
My hair is dyed and has been for 15 years. So, I don't wash my hair every day (the color fades faster). I discussed this with my hair guy, and he said that it dries out the natural oils of your hair if you wash it daily. He recommended the conditioner thing, too, but you have to find a conditioner that works correctly for your hair. Also think about the product you use - the product may make your hair feel greasy, but it's just the product.





BeautyBrains has a great exploration of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment