Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the deal with not shampooing everyday?

I have thin, fine hair. Everyday, after I exercise, it is dripping wet. Yet, I hear I shouldn't shampoo it daily.


Is is true shampoo will ruin my hair?What's the deal with not shampooing everyday?
People shouldn't shampoo everyday.I have long curly hair and I can go 4 days without washing. But some people have to. If yous hair is drippin wet with sweat you should wash it. Thats nasty to not wash that. Continue shampooing everyday, and to avoid your hair drying out use a gentle daily shampoo, and maybe a treatment once a week.What's the deal with not shampooing everyday?
Well, if you've been exercising and your hair is dripping with sweat then you should obviously wash it.





Shampoo dries out your hair causing it to be dull and dry. Dull and dry hair has the tendency to break off, causing split ends. Overwashing washes out all of the natural oils in your hair which gives it that healthy shine.





So unless your hair is filthy, cut back on the washing.
It will dry out your hair, plus lice LOVE clean hair, so shampoo every other day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment