Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone please tell me a good shampoo to use for oily hair? I hate having to wash me hair everyday! ?

Something at a decent price too. Can anyone please tell me a good shampoo to use for oily hair? I hate having to wash me hair everyday! ?
Klorane dry shampoo.


You spray it into your roots, leave for 2 minutes %26amp; then brush it out. Its great for days when you can't be bothered shampooing properly. I have oily hair %26amp; I only wash it every second day but use this on the days i don't wash it. its about $15





http://www.folica.com/Klorane_Extra_G_d1鈥?/a>





I also use paul mitchell clarifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>


It gets all the oily gunk out of my hairCan anyone please tell me a good shampoo to use for oily hair? I hate having to wash me hair everyday! ?
if your hair is oily your going to have to wash it everyday.


or just put it up on the day you dont wash it...still gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment