Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I go about not shampooing everyday and keep my hair from not being oily due to my circumstances?

For one, I workout 5 days a week, so if I don't shampoo on that day my hair is extra nasty, but even on a non-workout day, if I don't shampoo, the next day my head is itchy and it still feels kind of oily and nasty. My dilemma, though, is that when I do shampoo everyday, my hair is extra dry and my hair is really frizzy. It even causes mild dandruff. It seems that I am screwed either way. Any advice?How can I go about not shampooing everyday and keep my hair from not being oily due to my circumstances?
I don't think you're going to be able to get out of washing your hair everday. Try this: use


Head %26amp; Shoulders Shampoo, then use a leave in conditioner after washing your hair. A good leave in conditioner is Garnier Fructis. I use these products because I have oily hair and tend to get dry scalp sometimes, and I always have a perm in so the leave in conditioner is to keep out the frizz.How can I go about not shampooing everyday and keep my hair from not being oily due to my circumstances?
head and shoulders every 2 days..no conditioner or hair products ever.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment