Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I shampoo my hair everyday?

My hair is extremely dry, brittle and damaged from straightening it everyday. It also gets oily really easily, so I shower and wash it everyday, which I know damages it even further. How can I keep my hair clean and healthy?Should I shampoo my hair everyday?
It will take a week or two for your hair to adjust, but if you can, just shampoo it once every 3 days. You can still rinse it with water and maybe use a conditioner, but make sure you get the conditioner all out or else it's going to build up.





Your hair gets oily easily because it's trying to compensate for your overuse of shampoo. Since you are striping the oils away from your hair, it's trying to make double so it doesn't get stripped away again. So in a little while it will be working better if you don't shampoo so much.Should I shampoo my hair everyday?
u kno a good tip to get ur hair healthy is to wash ur hair every other day and if lets peretnd its the mornin u could wash ur hair, blow dry it then straighten it nd the following day dnt wash it u can do a different style with it like a nice ponytail and then wash it the following day after that. Just dont wash ur hair everyday nd dont straighten it everyday either just let ur hair rest for one day.. =]
Well, it's recommended to wash your hair every 3-5 days. If you really need your hair to be straight for you to go out just use a heat protector and when you go to bed wrap your hair and put on a satin scarf. When you unwrap your hair in the morning, it'll be just as straight as the day before. Wrapping your hair also helps with split ends.
I know what you are saying about you hair mine used to be that way. what I did. I got garnier fructise sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner it works really well. and in a little jar you can find at wal mart garnier fructise 3 minute conditioner it also works really well. you can also use V-05 hot oil hair treatments it also is suppose to help your hair. hop this helped. good luck.
wash every other day, and use dry shampoo on the days you dont wash. also, take a break from the straightener on weekends, and use heat protection when u do use it.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no it dries it out shower and condition daily

No comments:

Post a Comment