Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I shampoo everyday?

I live in the Philippines so it's quite warm and I sweat easily but is it healthy to shampoo everyday? btw, i had my hair rebonded like a year ago and i kinda have dry hair now so..any tips for dry hair?Should I shampoo everyday?
I've been shampooing everyday for as long as I can remember and never had a problem. I'm not sure what products are available to you in the Philippines, but my favorite products for dry hair are Herbal Essences Hydralicious and Aussie Protect and Soften. Both smell delightful and do an amazing job of keeping my hair silky soft. Also, for dry hair try to avoid blow dryers, straighteners, and curling irons. They only make the problem worse, as do color treatments and perms.Should I shampoo everyday?
It is unhealthy for you to wash your hair everyday it removes the natural oils in your hair that keep it healthy. I recommend shampooing it 2-3 times a week and if needed for your dry hair condition every other day or everyday if its really dry.
If your hair is dry I suggest you cut down on shampooing. Try washing your hair maybe everyother day or twice weekly. Condition everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment