Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is shampooing everyday really bad for your hair or is this another excuse to get people to spend more money?

I don't think it's really bad. It can dry your scalp and possibly cause dandruff, especially in the winter. I have an oily scalp so it does not bother me. If my hair is short, it looks oilier faster because of my scalp so I always have to wash short hair every day.Is shampooing everyday really bad for your hair or is this another excuse to get people to spend more money?
Yeah. It strips your hair of it's natural oils, Something that you need in your hair. Without it, it because dry and frizzy and not healthy looking..That is, IF you have naturally dry hair. Is shampooing everyday really bad for your hair or is this another excuse to get people to spend more money?
it's actually really bad to wash ur hair everyday. it's also an excuse to get people to spend more money,

No comments:

Post a Comment