Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can i keep my scalp from smelling even a few hours after shampooing? so I wont need to shampoo everyday?

It must be something in your body's chemistry that is making your scalp smell. What kind of shampoo do you use?


Maybe you should switch to another brand. If you are a woman, you can spray cologne/perfume around your hair and if you are a guy, you can do the same thin with your men's cologne. LOLHow can i keep my scalp from smelling even a few hours after shampooing? so I wont need to shampoo everyday?
do you sweat a lot? if thats the case then you probably should shampoo daily. I know even if i dont sweat a great deal during the day my hair will smell sweaty at night time, so i just wash it every day. its really not such a big deal, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment