Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is washing the hair with shampoo everyday better or washing it every 2 or 3 days better?

I wash it everyday, cos of the styling products I use. If I leave it it goes itchy. If you use a good shampoo and a deep conditioning lotion there shouldn't be any problems. You can also get conditioners that are just for once a week, to use as well as your usual shampoos and conditioners. If you live in England try Dove shampoo and conditioner, I use the dark blue bottle, and there's GHD intensive conditioner for use once a week which you can get from good hairdressers. If you live elsewhere then sorry I can't be of more help!Is washing the hair with shampoo everyday better or washing it every 2 or 3 days better?
The more you wash your hair, the more you remove oil from it. Oil that makes your hair soft. I would say, every other day, but with a mild shampoo, like baby shampoo.Is washing the hair with shampoo everyday better or washing it every 2 or 3 days better?
I wash mine every other day depending on if I have worked out or not. I have heard it many times that the oil in your hair can make it healthier.....And if it is washed everyday you are stripping away some oils needed to make hair shine. Not to the point where it looks like a grease pit though!
i always wash my hair everyday %26amp; if i shower 2x a day, i was my hair 2x.. i dont feel fresh when i leave my hair dry..





besides, we need 2 keep our hair clean %26amp; free fr dust %26amp; smoke fr outside
If you like you shampoo your hair everyday, you should find a milder shampoo, or a regular one, and just dilute it with water.
everday
not at all u can wash ur hair daily

No comments:

Post a Comment