Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best everyday shampoo to use?

I need a shampoo that I'm able to use daily. I am really athletic so i sweat and therefore have to wash my hair a lot. It usually makes my hair really dry, especially on the ends, even when i use conditioner. Something not that expensive that i could find at Target or CVS would be fabulous.





Thanks =DBest everyday shampoo to use?
You could try Nature's gate. It's cheap and some people think it smells horrible but it makes your hair look like you conditioned it, so try that. Best everyday shampoo to use?
I have been to hell and back with my hair (naturally curly, therefore, naturally dry) and the absolute best is John Frieda. I don't develop split ends for up to 6 months, so you can imagine just how amazing this stuff works. And if you buy the kind designed for your hair colour, it really brings out a natural shine and added colour boost (I don't dye, so I don't know how well it interacts with coloured hair).





Good luck!
Herbal essensec shampoo and conditioner works very well you just feel ';clean'; after you use it. And they have the bottles for split ends, hyrdration issues deep clean, frizz, and regular you can also get it at wal mart
Love pantene - but at my age and experience has shown that it really depends on the water in your are. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true - what I used in WI just doesn't work in MS -





I also have a lot of success with Suave Clarifying - and I rotate it about 1-2 x a week with the pantene.
Garnier Fructis or Vo5- its cheap
Pantene is a good line. You can usually find coupons and/or sales.





Look for a gentle one.
Tres Semme. It's about five or four dollars, it lasts pretty long, it makes your hair nice and silky and the best thing you don't have to use a lot daily. probably about a dab or something. it works fast and helps rid the tangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment