Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you shampoo your hair everyday?

How do you know if the shampoo you are using is ok or not ok with shampooing your hair everyday(once a day)?Can you shampoo your hair everyday?
I mean you can if you choose to but it is not healthy for your hair..You should shampoo it once or every other day! Unless you go swimming or something..wash it !Can you shampoo your hair everyday?
nothing will happen.
Well it depends what brand you're using.


If you use something from the dollar store for example, it probably won't have as good as quality as something like pantene.





Whatever shampoo you use though, don't use it every single day because it can really dry out your hair %26amp; make it very frizzy.
i do and my hair stays fine :) lol
physically yes but dont it will like take out all the natural ';chemical'; which are really good for your hair. You know when your hair starts feeling dry and rough and frizzy.
in my opinion ...washing your hair everyday is not very good idea....becouse the hair needs a cuple of days to dry completely.....but if you do wash it every day you should change the tipe of shampoo every so often...and you will be ok.. :-)
It depends on the shampoo and your hair type. I shampoo my hair everday with a mild shampoo and once a week i use a cleansing shampoo to cleanse my hair thoroughly. I use conditioner on the bottom part of my hair to keep moisturized.


If you are using a cleansing shampoo (it will say cleansing on the bottle, or ';for oily hair';) everyday you could be drying out your hair making it greasier by the end of the day, which means you have to wash it again.. I shampoo my hair everday and its fine.


I recomend going to a salon and they can give you a shampoo tht suits your hair type.
Well i wash my hair every day and it stays very healthy and shiny. When i dont wash it it gets really gross and greasy though.
shampooing your hair everyday actually damages your hair. I would suggest shampooing and conditioning your hair every other day. that way your still keeping it really clean, but not damaging you hair.
I wash my hair with shampoo every 3 days, but condition it every day. If you wash your hair too much, then it will become dry and will be more prone to split ends. The shampoo I'm using is one of the best top brands for my kind of hair, or any hair in that matter. Kerastese comes in different types for different types of hair.
yess i mean of course you can but they say no shampoo is good for shampooing everyday it robs your hair of minerals
Yes. As long as your hair isn't too dry or oily, you should be fine. Just make sure you use a hydrating shampoo, like Herbal Essenses Hello Hydration because you don't want your hair to get dry and brittle. Also use conditioner every day!
Well, it's obvious if your hair is, like, coming off everyday. %26lt;--------I didn't know how to word that. If it isn't like that, then see if your hair is kind of getting hard or if it's changing to a lighter color. if it is, then that isn't the best shampoo for you.
Well first of all, know your type. if your hair is oily, try a shampoo suited for oily hair, same for dry hair, or combination. If your hair tends to be oily, it's probley best to shampoo it everyday. If your hair tends to be dry, you can put it off for a day or two. Hair that is unwashed for a day or too, actually holds a style better than just washed hair, so it's a good idea not to watch wen you're about to conquer your favorite up do.
Yes; but usually only if your hair gets greasy after a day with no washing. Also if you do daily exercises that cause lots of sweat you should shampoo anyway.
I wash my hair everyday but im white..


i think if you are african american its different


but i use herbal essence
Of course you can. But every other day is much better. Every day can make your hair greasy and more prone to lice.
find a proper shampoo like head and shoulders and everything will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment