Thursday, January 7, 2010

If a shampoo says 'daily' does that mean you can use it everyday without your hair being damaged?

if a shampoo doesn't say 'daily' will it damage your hair if you use it everyday?If a shampoo says 'daily' does that mean you can use it everyday without your hair being damaged?
yes, i would only use it once a day though. like if you take 2 or more showers a day, use other shampoos those times and use the daily one at night when your not active, and the oils and swaet are less.If a shampoo says 'daily' does that mean you can use it everyday without your hair being damaged?
If it says daily,it most probrably means you can use it daily.But to be on the safe side,I wouldn't.:) Goodluck.
i guess but its bad for your skin and hair if you shower every single day
Hi ';Mandy';....


I would appreciate it if you didn't read my questions. Also, Talia and I wrote that fake question about the friend thing, and check baby P's account if you don't believe me.





Also, if the shampoo doesn't say daily, it will damage your hair...no duh smart one.
I have washed my hair ever day for at least the last 15 years, I think that is what you're supposed to do.
yes you can use it daily and it won't damage your hair, it may however build up over time with daily use. Once a month I would use a little baking soda (mixed with the shampoo in your hand) to remove any build up. It helps keep your shampoo working better.
Usually that means it's fine for everyday use, yeah.
supposedly - but I don't believe everything I read.
typically yes. but your hair only needs washed about once a week. unless you do something and it gets dirty.





excessive washing can damage your hair no matter what shampoo you use.
DUH
I think every shampoo is gently enough to use every day.
yes; daily usually means....daily. :)





However, shampoo mfrs. want you to use their stuff a lot, so they make better profits. I highly doubt they have great concern for your hair drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment