Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I shampoo my hair everyday with mosturizing shampoo?

Sorry, but Kelly S. has it completely opposite. If your hair is oily, you need to wash it every day. If it is dry, you need to wash it about every other day, b/c too much water exposure will actually make your hair dryer. I'm assuming yours is dry if you're using moisturizing shampoo, so in that case, I would do every other day, but some people with very dry hair can go every 2 days-just make sure you don't wait so long that it looks greasy or dirty.Should I shampoo my hair everyday with mosturizing shampoo?
HEyShould I shampoo my hair everyday with mosturizing shampoo?
It depends on what kind of hair you have. If your hair is oily, I would wash it every other day. If it is dry and brittle, I'd wash it everyday.
is your hair staight of curly is it dyed permed? not enough details to give you a personalised answer
There is no reason to wash your hair everyday unless you have extremely oily hair. Washing your hair strips it of natural nutrients, moisture and strength. So the more you wash it, the more moisture you need to add to it, along with the other things you have washed out. Then if you wash it everyday, are you also blow drying it as well? If so, then you are damaging your hair further.





So.....to use moisturizing shampoo - yes.
no it will get all dry.
every other day
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment